Learn to Pronounce Numbers, teens and tens
Hello everybody! Here you are one bright helpful trick to improve your pronunciation: learn how to pronounce numbers, teens and tens. Listen carefully, repeat and record yourself, and you will see how your pronunciation starts improving little by little. Practice makes perfect!
- thirteen – We need thirteen volunteers. thirty – We need thirty volunteers.
- fourteen– There are fourteen committee members. forty – There are fourteen committee members.
- fifteen – I’m fifteen years old. fifty -I’m fifty years old.
- sixteen – I had to county sheep until I got to sixteen. sixty – I had to count sheep until I got to sixty.
- seventeen – You’re number seventeen on the waiting list. seventy – You’re number seventy on the waiting list.
- eighteen – There are eighteen marbles in the jar. eighty – There are eighty marbles in the jar.
- nineteen – I got nineteen out of one hundred on the test. ninety – I got ninety out of one hundred on the test.
Go to these other posts to improve your pronunciation: Learn how to pronounce numbers, teens and tens, Learn how to pronounce compound nouns, Linking with the same sound, Linking with the word “the”, Linking with vowels within words and between word, Learn how to pronounce verbs, adjectives and nouns, and Linking with /i/ in the middle of a word.
Keep on practicing your pronunciation with these other speaking posts,
Take care and enjoy life! ,-)