Learn how to link with the same sound
Hello everybody! Here you are one bright helpful trick to improve your pronunciation: linking with the same sound. Listen carefully, repeat and record yourself, and you will see how your pronunciation starts improving little by little. Practice makes perfect!
- bus system – Have you learned the bus system?
- We’ll leave – We’ll leave at 4.00
- far-reaching – The decision will have far-reaching consequences.
- tax saving – These are tax saving incentives.
- half full – Her plate is only half full.
- sun never – The sun never shines at midnight.
- both theories – Both theories make sense.
- wish she’d – I wish she’d hurry.
- higher rent – They pay higher rent than we do.
- help Pam – We should help Pam.
- parallel lines – Parallel lines will never intersect.
- real love – This is real love!
Keep on practicing your pronunciation with these other speaking posts. Take care and enjoy life! ,-)