Learn how to link with the same sound
Hello everybody! Here you are one bright helpful trick to improve your pronunciation: linking with the same sound. Listen carefully, repeat and record yourself, and you will see how your pronunciation starts improving little by little. Practice makes perfect!
- bus system – Have you learned the bus system?
- We’ll leave – We’ll leave at 4.00
- far-reaching – The decision will have far-reaching consequences.
- tax saving – These are tax saving incentives.
- half full – Her plate is only half full.
- sun never – The sun never shines at midnight.
- both theories – Both theories make sense.
- wish she’d – I wish she’d hurry.
- higher rent – They pay higher rent than we do.
- help Pam – We should help Pam.
- parallel lines – Parallel lines will never intersect.
- real love – This is real love!
Go to these other posts to improve your pronunciation: Learn how to pronounce numbers, teens and tens, Learn how to pronounce compound nouns, Linking with the same sound, Linking with the word “the”, Linking with vowels within words and between word, Linking with /i/ in the middle of a word, and Learn how to pronounce verbs, adjectives and nouns,
Keep on practicing your pronunciation with these other speaking posts.
Take care and enjoy life! ,-)